Atlanta is Hot with so many great neighborhoods/communities to call home. How do you know which one is RIGHT? And where do you start? RIGHT HERE!
It starts by selecting one of our Guaranteed Buyer Warranty Programs that will successfully locate Best and Most Home for Your Money.
Just below are our most popular Buyer Warranty Programs: (CLICK on the Program for More Information)
- Buyer Guaranteed Rebate Warranty
- Save Thousands of Dollars when You Buy
- Buyer Guaranteed Protection Plan Warranty
- Avoid Paying Too Much When Buying a Home
- New Construction 10 Ways to Save Money
- Buy with Zero Down Program
- Beat Out Other Buyer to Hot New Listings
Together we will develop Clear Expectations, a Concise Action Plan, with a Consistent Market Search, and Communicate openly and regularly to ensure that we find your dream Home to BUY.
I have the expertise and available resources to help make the Buyers Process simple and easy for you Step by Step:
- Step 1 – Buyer Consultation/Profile
Meet with you to get a clear understanding of what you are looking for in your Dream Home. Your wants, needs, dreams, and lifestyle to create a specific customized search.
- Step 2 – Obtain Financial Pre-Approval
Together we will have a clear understanding of your budget (price range) based on your credit qualifications and income; working with a lender of your choice or with one of my Preferred Lenders.
- Step 3 – Property Search and Research
You will have a personalized website that allows you to interact with the properties that meet your specific criteria; along, with properties I personally preview.
- Step 4 – View Select Homes and Find “The One!”
Have peace of mind where I will schedule and coordinate our visits to properties, keeping you and your family schedule in mind.
- Step 5 – Select Home and Make an Offer
You found your dream home, I will evaluate comparable properties to determine best offer price, and then present a written offer to seller and/or sellers’ agent.
- Step 6 – Negotiate Contract Terms
Seller may either Accept, Reject, or Counter your offer. I’ll negotiate with the seller and/or sellers’ agent on your behalf to get acceptable terms so that it becomes binding agreement.
- Step 7 – Get Inspection and Negotiate Repairs
I help you select an inspector, negotiate on your behalf to address any items of concern, ensure that repairs are completed and conduct a thorough walk-through with you.
- Step 8 – Secure Your Loan
I’ll work with your lender to ensure the final loan approval process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Step 9 – Represent You at the Closing Table
The End of “Contract to Close” it was my pleasure to have worked with you. Congratulations on your new home! I look forward being a Sponsor at your House Warming Event.
READY – SET
Schedule A Free Buyers Consultation!