SOLD! You’re ready to sell your property. And, while you’re looking forward to seeing the word “SOLD” posted in front of your property, there’s a lot to consider along the way. Such as creating a Guaranteed Seller Warranty Program that will effectively target and attract potential Buyers, so that your Home will get SOLD.
Just below are the most popular Seller Warranty Programs: (CLICK on the Warranty for More Information)
- Sellers Guaranteed Warranty
- Cash for Your Home Warranty
- How to Sell Your Home for More Money
- Sell your Home in 60 Days Warranty
- Why Your House Did Not Sell (What’s Next)
- For Sale by Owners
Bottom Line – The goal is to Sell your Home smoothly and quickly; getting you the most money possible.
This website provides the available resources to help make the Sellers Process Smooth and Hassle Free for you Step by Step:
- Step 1 – Sellers Consultation/Profile
Meet with you to learn about and view your homes’ unique character/features. Get a clear understanding of your motivation to sell, expectations, answer all your questions about the market and what it will take to get your home sold.
- Step 2 – Determine Fair Market Value
Together we will review Comparative Market Analysis, to select a pricing strategy.
- Step 3 – Picture Perfect Appearance (Staging)
We will discuss my recommendation for setting “The Stage” of your home for photography and attracting prospective buyers; getting maximize value.
- Step 4 – Develop a Customized Marketing Plan
I will create a personalized plan to market your home utilizing my past Coca-Cola Company Brand marketing experience and network of real estate resources to attract the greatest number of potential buyers:
- Create full-color marketing materials highlighting your property’s unique features
- Target Real Estate professionals who specialize is selling homes in your neighborhood
- Just to name a few
- Step 5 – Customized Internet Marketing
Most buyers find the home they purchase primarily on the Internet and by asking Real Estate professionals. Part of my customized market plan is to optimize your home’s internet presence:
- Post on our “Proprietary Listing System” local and global MLS systems
- Post on my Facebook business page and various other Real Estate Facebook Groups
- Email full-color brochure to my expansive Real Estate professionals’ data base
- Step 6 – Show and Tell
I’ll help schedule showing appointments with prospective buyers, and Tell you their feedback. Along with up to date information on our competition, and providing new ideas on getting your home Sold.
- Step 7 – Negotiate Contract Terms
When we receive an offer I’ll negotiate with the buyer and/or buyers’ agent on your behalf to get acceptable terms and finalize agreement.
- Step 8 – Represent You at the Closing Table
The End of “Contract to Close” it was my pleasure to have worked with you ensuring a smooth closing with no surprises. Congratulations on getting your home Sold!
READY – SET
Schedule A Free Sellers Consultation!